Mileva focuses her practice on Commercial Bankruptcy and Insolvency proceedings, acting as an assistant to the conciliator or trustee appointed by the Federal Institute of Commercial Bankruptcy Specialists (IFECOM), as well as representing the interests of both insolvent companies and creditors. Likewise, she focuses her practice in Civil and Commercial Litigation.
Mileva holds a law degree from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- Represented China Development Bank as a creditor in the insolvency proceeding of Altan Redes. Through the Reorganization Agreement, signed by 94% of the creditors of Altán Redes, a company that was declared bankrupt in November 2021, bankruptcy was avoided, and the debt of approximately $29,811.82 million pesos was restructured, which will allow them to continue in the market providing public interest services to Mexican society.
- Represented Landsteiner Scientific, one of Mexico's largest and most important pharmaceutical companies, in obtaining a financing agreement.
- Represented CSI Leasing Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V., and Prime/CRDF Los Jardines, LLC within Grupo Famsa, S.A.B de C.V. bankruptcy proceeding. Grupo Famsa is one of the most important retailers in Mexico.
- Represented MTI Transport in its insolvency proceeding as well as in the individual proceedings that some creditors have begun against our client.
- Represented Servicios Petroleros San Antonio Internacional, S. de R.L. de C.V., a branch of a transnational enterprise dedicated to Oil and Gas matters, on its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Represented Paclease Mexicana, S.A. de C.V. as a creditor in the insolvency proceedings of Transportes Suri, S.A. de C.V.
- Served as auxiliary of the conciliator or liquidator by IFECOM in the commercial bankcruptcies of the companies Perforadora Oro Negro, Integradora de Servicios Petroleros Oro Negro, Presta-Melo, Stesso, Grupo Almos y Soluciones Integrales.
- Advised the companies Servicios Petroleros San Antonio Internacional y MTI Transport en los procedimientos de concurso mercantil a los cuales fueron sometidos.
- Represents many creditors in the bakcruptcy proceeding of one of the largest companies in Mexico.
- Represents a creditor in the judicial liquidation procedure of a popular bank in Mexico.
Amparo Indirecto course, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico
Law degree, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico