We offer more than 15 years of experience in the private equity and venture capital sector which is reflected in the passion that we bring to what we do; accompanying Mexican and foreign entrepreneurs in the different stages of investment, from the Friends, Family & Fools stage and seed capital, to the institutional financing rounds.
As we ourselves are entrepreneurs, we understand the process of embarking on that which has positioned us as a reference in the Mexican legal market. This experience allows us to understand the needs and desires of entrepreneurs and translate them into quality advice for those starting a project.
- Advised Rotamundos, a hotel chain focused on rural tourism in Mexico and Latin America, in the structuring of a pre-seed and seed financing round.
- Advised the entrepreneurs of Tequila Casa Dragones on the introduction of their premium tequila.
- Represented Doopla, a collective financing platform among equals, to obtain the authorization to operate as a fintech.
- Represented Bravos Energía in the structuring of electric auctions in the private market.
- Represented InnoHub Mexico in a growth investment by Banco Santander Mexico. InnoHub designs and implements B2B financial technology projects to digitally transform SMEs in Mexico and Latin America.
- Represented Hospital H + Los Cabos in the initial equity capital raises and in its negotiations with the private equity fund that acquired a portion of the company.
- Represented L’Atellier du Chocolat in its negotiations with the private equity fund that acquired a portion of the company.
- Represented Kiwilimon in its negotiations with the private equity fund that acquired part of the company.