We offer a wide and recognized experience in Real Estate Law, advising on matters related to tourist, industrial, commercial, and medical developments. Our participation covers all phases of real estate development.
- Advised Newell Rubbermaid Global (NYSE: NWL) in the expansion project of a manufacturing plant in Mexicali, Baja California, in a net investment of over $40 million pesos with the potential of 2,100 new jobs and representation of its subsidiary Electronica BRK de Mexico to operate an industrial facility in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua.
- Represented MIO Organization in six different agrarian lawsuits valued at $7 million dollars, in which the plaintiffs sought to nullify the purchase and sale of six lands at the seashore (combined area of 450 hectares) in Tomatlán, Jalisco, obtaining a favorable resolution.
- Assisted Ex&Im Bank of China that provided a cross-border facility agreement to a Chinese company to purchase land in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, for the development of an industrial park.
- Represented PA Consulting Group in the renewal of its lease agreement in Torre Mayor, one of the most important real-estate business complexes in Mexico City located at Paseo de la Reforma.
- Advised A-Live in the implementation of its property rental platform.