Federico has over 7 years of experience, focusing his practice on Capital Markets, Banking & Finance, Transactional, M&A, Venture Capital and Private Equity matters. He has also advised financial institutions and companies in matters related with Private and Public Securities Offerings.
He has participated in the structuring of different classes of issuing trusts, such as CKDs, Fibras and Securitizations. He has experience in trading and implementing derivatives financial transactions in the OTC market.
He graduated with honors from Escuela Libre de Derecho admitted to practice law in Mexico since 2015. He is certified in Alternative Investments by Harvard Business School, and has a diploma in Telecommunication Law, and is in the process to obtain a Master's Degree in Private Law (stock, financial, corporate) both from Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- He participated in the team that advised Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura, ("Pinfra") as Borrower, in the restructuring of a Syndicated Loan for $ 7'000,000,000.00 M.N. (seven billion Pesos 00/100) guaranteed with road flows contributed to an Administration and Payment Source Trust.
- He participated in the team that advised Médica Sur, S.A.B. de C.V. in its Public Offering of Notes Certificates for an amount of $ 1'000,000,000.00 M.N. (one billion Pesos 00/100) under a program authorized for up to $ 3'000,000,000.00 M.N. (three billion Pesos 00/100).
- He has advised GC Capital in the capitalization of various convertible debt instruments as well as in the structuring of investments and corporate matters related to the Fund promoted companies.
- As Head of the Legal Department of the Entrepreneurial Capital Trust at Nacional Financiera, S.N.C., I.B.D. ("FCE") ($3'500,000,000.00 M.N. AUM) advised the parties in the structuring and incorporation of more than 10 national and/or foreign investment vehicles (Investment Trusts or LPAs) in which FCE would participate as an investor.
- As Senior Legal Counsel at Banco HSBC, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple, Grupo Financiero HSBC advised the Treasury Department on various Private Offerings of Structured Instruments as well as HSBC Casa de Bolsa, S.A. de C.V. in various Public Offers in which said institution participated as a placement agent.
Certificate in Alternative Investments, Harvard Business School, 2021.
Master's Degree in Private Law (Securities, Financial, Corporate M&A), Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2019.
Diploma in Telecommunications Law, Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2015.
Bachelor of Laws, Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2015.