His practice focuses on corporate, financial regulation, as well as real estate, M&A, and private equity and venture capital.
Eduardo has a law degree from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- Advised Ideas y Capital on in-house matters and on transactional matters, including equity and debt financing rounds at Deporprivé, Crowdfunder, Boletia, Dvdendo, Econduce, Nimblr; Amigo Travel Group and Turing Enterprises.
- Assisted in the representation of InnoHub Mexico in connection with an equity transaction structured as a combination of a direct equity injection from Banco Santander, and an acquisition of part of the outstanding shares of InnoHub.
- Advice Moody’s Investors Service in all in-house corporate and regulatory, including contractual negotiations for local national ratings with private and sub-sovereign issuers.
- Advised Newell Brands on the merger between Newell Rubbermaid de México and Sunbeam Mexicana, to incorporate a new company of $400 million dollars. The merger was the cornerstone in the corporate restructuring of the Newell group in Latin America, derived from the global acquisition of Jarden Group by Newell.
- Represented Newell on the sale of the portion of Newell Window Furnishings de México, a leading subsidiary in curtains, blinds, and upholstery, by the Mexican subsidiary of Hunter Douglas in a transaction valued at $270 million dollars.
Law Degree, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico, 2017
- “Getting the Deal Through: Real Estate 2017”; (published in November 2016); Reproduced with permission from Law Business Research Ltd.
- “Getting the Deal Through: Real Estate and M&A 2018”; (published in November 2017); Reproduced with permission from Law Business Research Ltd.
- “Joint ventures in Mexico: overview; 2017/18 edition”. A part of the Joint Ventures Law Global Guide- Practical Law - A Thomson Reuters legal solution.