Bruno is a litigation attorney focused on civil and commercial litigation practice, specializing in the design, planning and coordination of strategies for the representation of clients in complex civil, commercial and constitutional litigation. Likewise, he has participated in multiple arbitrations followed before the main national and international arbitral institutions.
Bruno holds a law degree from the Universidad La Salle.
- Represented Landsteiner Scientific, one of Mexico's largest and most important pharmaceutical companies, in obtaining a financing agreement.
- Represents Crowley Technical Management, Inc./ Marine Management Services, Inc. in the judicial proceedings for the enforcement of the award in Mexico, and other related procedures.
- Represented Exportadora de Sal, S.A. de C.V. in a proceeding for the annulment of the award or the rejection of its enforcement.
- Represented Paclease Mexicana, S.A. de C.V. as a creditor in the insolvency proceedings of Transportes Suri, S.A. de C.V.
- Defended the rights and interests of the estate of a private client in a nullity action regarding the sale and purchase of land in Baja California Sur more than fifty years ago with a value of more than 25 million pesos.
- Represented Investigación Farmacéutica S.A. de C.V. on legal actions to recover the possession of a property located in the city of Cuautla, Morelos.
- Represented a private client in a summary collection action, securing a final ruling which ordered the defendant to pay the amount claimed plus ordinary and default interests accrued.
- Represented Aceros Camesa S.A. de C.V., a subsidiary of WireCo WorldGroup, world's largest manufacturer of wire rope, in a dispute against a subsidiary of Mexico’s largest construction company and its holding company, to collect amounts owed for the sale of diverse steel products.
- Represented a North American maritime and logistics company in a proceeding for the enforcement and recognition of an arbitral award.
- Represented an international energy company in an ICC commercial arbitration. He also represented the client to obtain interim measures in support of the arbitration before the Mexican Courts.
- Represented a logistics and courier company in a commercial arbitration before CANACO.
Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration, International Chamber of Commerce, Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico, 2022
Law Degree, Universidad La Salle, Mexico, 2021
- Medidas Cautelares Ex parte en el Procedimiento Arbitral, Foro Jurídico, Mexico City, 2023 (only available in Spanish).
- Co-author of the article entitled Tratamiento de los créditos derivados de relaciones de consumo en los concursos mercantiles de México. Article published in the September - October 2021 Abogado Corporativo magazine.