We offer a wide and recognized experience in Real Estate Law, advising on matters related to tourist, industrial, commercial, and medical developments. Our participation covers all phases of real estate development.
- Represented New-Indy Containerboard in the acquisition of Reliable Container in Tijuana, a subsidiary of Georgia Pacific, which covered Reliable Container assets including two real estate facilities in Tijuana.
- Advised BigWhite, Puerto Morelos Aventura, and Daxi Family Group, in respect to a flagship property development project involving investment of approximately USD30 million in a location where the client group has more than 2,000 adjacent acres in additional land reserve.
- Represented Creation Technologies in the cross-border acquisition of Applied Technical Services and its maquila operations in Mexico in a 33,460 square feet industrial facility in Hermosillo, Sonora. Applied Technical Services is an electronics manufacturing services provider that designs and builds electronics components used in a range of products across industries.
- Assisted MediaMonks in the negotiations for the establishment of their Mexico City office, in the upscale neighborhood of Polanco. We also assisted in the office expansion, 6 months later to the trendy up and coming neighborhood of La Condesa, due to the massive success the company is having in Mexico. Mediamonks is the biggest digital agency on the planet, a creative digital production company producing websites, games, and films, often to serve the needs of advertising agencies.
- Advised Vileberquin in real estate matters related to their presence in the Mexican retail industry.
- Advised Bertram Capital Management in the Mexican portion of the cross-border acquisition of Perennials and Sutherland including the due diligence process the revision of environmental, sanitary, customs, corporate and contractual matters regarding their entity’s facilities located in 3 different Industrial Complex.
- Advised Yellowstone Club in the acquisition of Hotel Tamarindo located in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico.
- Advising OPUS Hotels Group in the development of the Opus el Playon project in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico.
- Advised Newell Rubbermaid Global (NYSE: NWL) in the expansion project of a manufacturing plant in Mexicali, Baja California, in a net investment of over $40 million pesos with the potential of 2,100 new jobs and representation of its subsidiary Electronica BRK de Mexico to operate an industrial facility in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua.
- Represent Karina y Elise Estrada, two American entrepreneurs, with the disincorporation of over 140 lots worth $80 million USD in Cuernavaca, Morelos, held in a trust.
- Represented MIO Organization in six different agrarian lawsuits valued at $7 million dollars, in which the plaintiffs sought to nullify the purchase and sale of six lands at the seashore (combined area of 450 hectares) in Tomatlán, Jalisco, obtaining a favorable resolution.
- Assisted Ex&Im Bank of China that provided a cross-border facility agreement to a Chinese company to purchase land in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, for the development of an industrial park.
- Represented PA Consulting Group in the renewal of its lease agreement in Torre Mayor, one of the most important real-estate business complexes in Mexico City located at Paseo de la Reforma.
- Advised A-Live in the implementation of its property rental platform.