Our Private Equity & Venture Capital Practice has been a pioneer in Mexico and is currently one of the most respected in the country.
The team has acquired extensive experience advising funds, investors, and entrepreneurs on found formation and venture capital investment.
Pérez Correa González is an active member of AMEXCAP and bot Luis Fernando González and Fernando Eraña have contributed to several articles and publications on Venture Capital in Mexico. In addition, Fernando Eraña has lectured on venture capital at different universities in Mexico.
- Advised Ideas y Capital on inhouse matters and on transactional matters, including equity and debt financing rounds at Deporprivé, Crowdfunder, Boletia, Dvdendo, Econduce, Nimblr; Amigo Travel Group and Turing Enterprises.
- Advised Rotamundos, a hotel chain focused on rural tourism in Mexico and Latin America, in the structuring of a pre-seed and seed financing round.
- Represented InnoHub Mexico, a technology-focused company builder, in a growth investment by Banco Santander.
- Represented 247 Risk Managers in an equity investment in Bruno Tenedora. Bruno Tenedora will develop technology to provide insurance consulting services through an electronic application to clients in Mexico and South America.
- Represented Axon Partners in a growth investment in Mercadoni aimed at expanding its operations in Mexico.
- Represented Redwood Ventures in a seed capital investments in Billpocket and Ares Materials.
- Represented Bamboo Finance in a growth investment and several subsequent rounds of financing with debt, in FINAE. FINAE is a Mexican corporation that provides educational funding to socio-economic students. Bamboo Finance is a private equity fund with over $ 250 million dollars of assets under management with a focus on low-income communities in emerging markets.
- Represented a group of investors in a Series "A" financing round of a technology company specializing in digital vouchers and electronic documents.