Ixchel has more than 10 years of experience in Civil and Commercial Litigation. She has developed her professional practice in federal and local court proceedings and has participated in national commercial arbitrations as well as in bankruptcy and commercial insolvency proceedings.
She has a law degree from the Universidad Autónoma de México, and a specialization in Corporate Law.
- Defense and representation of a retirement fund manager in relation to an agreement for the provision of legal services, achieving the removal of the contingency that amounted to $13 million pesos.
- Represented a government agency in charge of the administration, liquidation and disposal of assets of the Federal Government, achieving the judicial recovery of certain loans and the reduction of contingencies against such government agency.
- Represented major automotive company, in the foreclosure of mortgage guarantees in Tijuana, Baja California, granted to guarantee the payment of a loan of more than $20 million dollars.
- Represented several companies subject to a commercial bankruptcy such as TGC Ingeniería, and Biciclo, among others, as well as assisting the bankruptcy conciliator or trustee appointed in the commercial bankruptcies of the companies Servicios Anexos Iantel, and Desarrollos Inmobiliarios Mar, among others.
- Advised a federal entity in the alignment and updating of local legislation in matters of administration of justice, alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, regulatory improvement, leasing, mobility, among others.
Specialization in Corporate Law, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México, 2018
Law Degree, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Honorific Mention, México, 2015