Federico has over 7 years of experience, focusing his practice on Capital Markets, Banking and Finance, Corporate, Transactional, M&A, as well as Private Equity and Venture Capital. Within his career, he has advised banking institutions and private companies on matters related to the Public Offering of Securities both at BMV and at BIVA. He has participated in the structuring of different classes of issuance trusts, such as CKDs and Fibras, as well as in the securitization of different asset classes.
He has structured several classes of national and foreign Venture Capital Funds and has advised them in the capital raising process, as well as in the negotiation of investments and divestments in different classes of promoted companies.
He has experience in the negotiation and implementation of derivative transcations in the OTC market and in treasury operations of financial institutions.
He graduated with honors from the Escuela Libre de Derecho and was admitted to practice law in Mexico since 2015. He is certified in Alternative Investments by Harvard Business School, and has a diploma in Telecommunications Law, and is in the process of obtaining a Master's degree in Private Law (stock, financial, corporate) both from the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- Advised GC Capital in the negotiation with Amigo Travel Group, its creditors and investors to agree on the terms and conditions of the capitalization of its $10.5 million pesos investment. Likewise, advised them in the renegotiation with SkyAlert regarding the terms and conditions of a pair of Convertible Notes with a value of 12.5 million pesos.
- He participated in the team that advised Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura, ("Pinfra") as Borrower, in the restructuring of a Syndicated Loan for $ 7'000,000,000.00 M.N. (seven billion Pesos 00/100) guaranteed with road flows contributed to an Administration and Payment Source Trust.
- He participated in the team that advised Médica Sur, S.A.B. de C.V. in its Public Offering of Notes Certificates for an amount of $ 1'000,000,000.00 M.N. (one billion Pesos 00/100) under a program authorized for up to $ 3'000,000,000.00 M.N. (three billion Pesos 00/100).
- He has advised GC Capital in the capitalization of various convertible debt instruments as well as in the structuring of investments and corporate matters related to the Fund promoted companies.
- As Head of the Legal Department of the Entrepreneurial Capital Trust at Nacional Financiera, S.N.C., I.B.D. ("FCE") ($3'500,000,000.00 M.N. AUM) advised the parties in the structuring and incorporation of more than 10 national and/or foreign investment vehicles (Investment Trusts or LPAs) in which FCE would participate as an investor.
- As Senior Legal Counsel at Banco HSBC, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple, Grupo Financiero HSBC advised the Treasury Department on various Private Offerings of Structured Instruments as well as HSBC Casa de Bolsa, S.A. de C.V. in various Public Offers in which said institution participated as a placement agent.
Certificate in Alternative Investments, Harvard Business School, 2021.
Master's Degree in Private Law (Securities, Financial, Corporate M&A), Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2019.
Diploma in Telecommunications Law, Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2015.
Bachelor of Laws, Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2015.