Arturo Lara specializes mainly in alternative dispute resolution mechanisms; litigation in civil and commercial matters and bankruptcy proceedings. Within the first, he has participated in mediation and arbitration processes to resolve complex disputes within business and project development contexts. Additionally, he has successfully represented numerous national and international clients in ordinary, executive, mortgage and special proceedings, including amparo lawsuits. Finally, Arturo has advised numerous creditors in bankruptcy proceedings, as well as assisted the conciliator and trustee in such proceedings.
Arturo Lara has a law degree from the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, with a specialization in Energy Law from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- He has served as auxiliary of the conciliator and/or trustee appointed by the IFECOM in the commercial bankruptcies of the companies Perforadora Oro Negro, Integradora de Servicios Petroleros Oro Negro, Presta-melo, Stesso, among others.
- Represented one of the most used social media platforms in Mexico in a moral damage lawsuit.
- Represented a US bank in the recovery of an accumulated debt of more than three billion dollars.
- Represented a transportation company in a bankruptcy proceeding in Hermosillo, Sonora.
- Represented an international company to defend the validity of an arbitration agreement derived from a construction contract.
- He was part of the representation in a litigious defense of one of the five largest automotive companies in the world.
Energy Law Specialization, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México, Attending
Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM), Mexico, 2020
Law Degree, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM), Mexico, 2018